Preservation of health
5 Key Health tips
1. Balanced Whole Diet
- Food is fuel! Food is nutrition! Look at food as the source you receive your vital minerals and vitamins to live healthily. Read labels. Keep your diet simple yet colorful, meaning whole fresh food with a variety (colorful veggies and fruits with your proteins). In most cases, the less processed a food is – the greater nutritional value it has for your body! Drink plenty of water!
2. Regular Moderate Exercise
- Keep Active, Stay Active! Exercise is a key aspect to a fully functional life. It helps us feel good about ourselves, our apperance and the world around us. Do some form of exercise that significatly raises your heart rate for 30 minutes at least four times a week. Also, remeber to break up your sitting and move frequently during the day.
3. Adequate Rest
- Sleep is often the single most undervalued behavior in our lives – and yet it is the one with the most immediate power to improve our lives in every waking moment. If you’re averaging less than six horus of sleep, aim to get just one more hour a night. it will leave you feeling more physically energized, emotionally resilient and mentally clear.
4. A Positive Mental Attitude
- Be Happy, Smile More! Smiling naturaly tells your mind to be happy. Be Grateful! Gratitude has tremendous power; if it is sincere and heartfelt it makes a big difference to our outlook.
5. Proper Nerve Supply
- Chiropractic Care can literally change your life, and enable you to live a pain-free life full of energy and vitality. That’s because chiropractic adjustments help reduce or eliminate pressure on your nerves – the same ones responsiblefor your everyday bodily functions. Chiropractic will help elminate pain and inflammation, reduce fatigue, and restore normal nerve flow to all your organs, giving you energy, drive and peace of mind to go out there and live life the way it was meant to be lived.
We will be happy to help you and your family feel better along with answering any of your questions about Chiropractic, the spine, and the nervous system.