We here at Horak Chiropractic & Acupuncture are proud to be serving the people of Lincoln and surrounding communities with natural, quality health care. Dr. Horak chose Lincoln as the place to start his practice due to Lincoln’s small town charm with big city conveniences. Lincoln is also closer to family and friends for Dr. Horak, and of course it’s great to live in the town home of the Huskers. He is very happy to be a Lincoln Chiropractor and involved in the Lincoln community.
Dr. Horak is grateful to have all the support of his family and friends. With their support he was able to graduate top of his class at Cleveland Chiropractic College along with many other honors. Dr. Horak loves helping people. His number one goal in practice is to help improve the the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Horak would be glad to help you and anyone around you who you care about.
Facts about Your Lincoln Chiropractor
- Born in Grand Island, Nebraska. Grew up in the country by St. Paul, Nebraska.
- Attended University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a Pre-Chiropractic Major.
- Graduated Doctor of Chiropractic, B.S. in Human Biology, Valedictorian, Summa Cum Laude, Pi Tau Delta, from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City
- Certified in Acupuncture by the Acupuncture Society of America.
- Member of the Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Lincoln South Rotary Club
- Member of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Young Professional Junior Achievement Board
- Member of the NextGen Lincoln Board
- Volunteer at the Clinic With A Heart in Lincoln
- Active in the Lincoln Community